36 Weeks and Counting

Yes, I know. We haven't exactly done a bang-up job of keeping up with our blog. The blame for that falls solely on my shoulders (Pete). We've been trying to keep up with all of the things to complete before Samardzija's day of birth. Meg actually had a second ultrasound on June 30th to check the status of her. Everything looked normal and we got to see some 3-d pictures of her. At the time, her approximate weight was 5 and 1/2 pounds. That likely will dash all hopes of her becoming the first female wide receiver in the NFL, but we still can't wait to meet her.
We've almost completed painting, finishing, and furnishing the nursery. In addition, our crib has already been tested. Seeing as how I put the crib together, and my "handiness" is not a strong point, I'm happy to report that our trial runs with our nephew Samuel and our good friends daughter Addison were successful. Both babies were pleased with their experience on the crib and reported high marks for both comfort and style.
Happy 4th!

1 Comments:
Hey you two,
I am glad to hear that the crib checked out. I have enjoyed watching Meg grow in these final weeks. I am looking forward to seeing both ya'll this coming weekend. Meg, see what you can do about having my favorite niece while I am in the Bend, OK? Love ya,
Liz
Post a Comment
<< Home